Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Blogger Reflection


Blogger Reflection Assignment


In my opinion the blog post I completed on Monday, November 4, 2013 titled Marylin’s Divorced Parents was my best blog post this trimester. I feel like this because I took what the characters in my book are going through and related it to something in real life such as having divorced parents. After relating them to each other I took the reasons why they are similar situations and told why I understood what they are going through. My example included the fact that I have 2 half older siblings that had to go through the exact same thing so I have seen the things they have to do because their parents are divorced. In my book this example goes to Marylin and her younger brother Petey with having divorced parents.

Moving on to English 1B I have many goals for myself. Some of my goals include making sure I get all posts done the week they are supposed to get done as well as the comments we are supposed to be keeping track of. Another goal I have for myself is going to be making sure I read more often so making blog posts will be easier to do and I won’t spend too much time on the reading as I would coming up with good blog posts. A goal I have for myself in the writing part of my blogs would be to go more in depth in what my blog posts are about and what I am trying to say about my book. Having a more in depth blogger will make my English reading and writing more efficient. I hope to peruse these goals as well as areas of improvement for my next trimester in English. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment