Monday, November 4, 2013
Marylin's Divorced Parents
In my book I have found a resemblance in Marylin's life style and the life style of many teens and children these days including my older half brother and older half sister. The problem that is in both of these scenarios is dealing with divorced parents. Marylin and her younger brother Petey are in the situation with having divorced parents. They go through things like obeying both mom's and dad's rules, making sure they take clothes back and forth from each house, and still have a daily routine themselves. Examples I just listed are things my siblings had to go through and still do and it wasn't all that easy nor fun to have to keep switching which house your at for the week or what you pack each time you go back and forth. I see and understand Marylin's and Petey's struggles of having divorced parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment