Monday, September 9, 2013

The Kind of Friends We Used to Be

         The book I am reading is called The Kind of Friends We Used to Be by Frances O"roark Dowell. As I am just beginning this book I can relate to the fact that when best friends drift apart, all things bad do happen from past experience. In this book I think that the best friends will go through many harsh times fighting and arguing through everyday problems, but in the end they will become friends again.This book can relate to the world today becuase many friendships go through rough times. Even though they have two very different styles of clothing and interests, real friends shouldnt  have a problem with their friends clothing or the activities they do.

10 comments:

  1. I think your predictions really made sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you can relate to the book good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This overall is a terrible post but, i like the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds relatable and interesting! YOu did a great job describing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you might have a wrong thought that when best friends drift apart, it ALWAYS is from past experience. sometimes it might be because of a family move, or another person challenges the friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you might have a wrong thought that when best friends drift apart, it ALWAYS is from past experience. sometimes it might be because of a family move, or another person challenges the friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think you might have a wrong thought that when best friends drift apart, it ALWAYS is from past experience. sometimes it might be because of a family move, or another person challenges the friendship.

    ReplyDelete