Sunday, September 15, 2013

Post #2

As I am still reading The Kind of Friends We Used Be I am really interested in how it is going to turn out. The two so called "Best Friends," have a lot of differences. One likes everything to be perfect and is more girly. While the other one has a total different style and is into playing the guitar. I think that the two friends are going to get into more and more fights about which style is better later in the book, but as of right now they are just getting used to the way they both like to dress themselves and the things they each are interested In.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great book that I would be interested in! Great summary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great prediction, that would make sense that two girls with opposite styles are very likely to get into a lot of fights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great prediction, sounds very logical and that, that could happen in your story.

    ReplyDelete