Sunday, September 22, 2013

First Day Of 7th Grade

As I am still reading about Kate and Marylin's relationship I am noticing some very different kinds of people. While Marylin is nice she still has very many mean and self centered friends "The Cheerleaders," as they are portrayed in my book. Even though Kate is good friends with Marylin she cant stand being around Marylin's friends. On the first day of there 7th grade year Kate and Marylin have a very big difference in what they want to wear. Kate says that wearing a t-shirt, jeans , and her combat boots is just her style. While Marylin has to match what all the other cheerleaders are wearing, a red and white stripped shirt to be sportive of there school colors. I can predict that sometime soon in the book Kate if going to get sick of Marylin and her friends and Marylin will do the same with Kate.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very interesting book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful summary sounds absolutel riveting and muy muy bien

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the two friends will eventually have a rough time together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are they even friends in the first place, if they really dont like eachother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good summary! Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great predictions! I think that throughout the book Kate is going to get left out of things because she doesn't like Marylin's other friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good summary, hope you're enjoying your book :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like a lot of drama but a good book.

    ReplyDelete